Monday, November 27, 2006

Show Rant..

OK.....No more fashion shows! Say it with me everyone....yes it was that bad. There were a whole 5 people in the sim and it was lag hell. This was before the lag problems started happening today. They tried to say it was SL and not the sim but everytime im in that im its lag hell. I have been in some pretty laggy places in SL and this one has to be up at the top. Sooo only way I will do a show again is with a show I know works. Its bad when the audience is better dressed then the models. Alot of the models looked like they were a week old. Then they annouce that some of the items that were submitted for the show, and we were told were going to be in the show, would be ommited and not to mind it...umm yeah. Needless to say, chat took 5 minutes to show up, with just a handful of people in the sim, the event was not listed until the night before, it was listed as pg yet we were allowed nudity in our posters of our work, the women who put it together was a complete ditz with no sense of organization. The list could go on and on. Needless to say, this show gets a big one thumb down, it didnt deserve two.

~Stormy

4 comments:

Zach Wolfe said...

Tell us how you really feel, Stormy lol

huggles :)

Emotional Blackmail Tattoos said...

Hey I was nice in that post...I could have said worse things lol.
~Stormy

Sae Luan said...

Hi there. Next time you want to do something like this, contact me in game, Sae Luan. I know you said you weren't going to again, but I can offer you to host your next event at my island, free of lag and mainland worries. Your choice.

*smiles*

Emotional Blackmail Tattoos said...

Thanks Sae, It wasnt really something that I threw together but something that I was approached with. Maybe in the future when I get a bit more out there I will do one :) I will keep you in mind though!
~Stormy