Thursday, December 28, 2006

Tattoos Wanted

Im always open to new tattoo ideas. And now here is the place to leave them! Give me your feedback, comments, wants, tattoo needs and desires and I will do what I can to fill them and get t hem out for you. Just reply to this post with your in world name and what you are looking for.

**keep in mind these are suggestions for tattoos that will be in the shop since I do not always have the time to do custom work**

~Stormy Wilde

Edit: I have some ideas for the music one, and im fiddling with that now so it should be out soon. Will work on the Wiccan one next.
~Finished the Majik Tattoo and released it today. 1-2-07
Edit: Will work on some tolken drow tattoos. I upload all of my tattoos as white "ink" now so they can be tinted any color anyone wants so the coloring will not be a problem. 1-21-07

5 comments:

Lizbeth Marlowe said...

I'd love something that shows how much music is a part of my life...treble clefs, notes, the music staff...add some edgy stuff like thorns or soft stuff like flowers. Whatever...just give me something that shows how important music has been to me in my life...Please?

Lizbeth Marlowe said...

Majick! Wiccan or pagan symbols?

Unknown said...

I wanted some awesome "High Fantasy" style tats to wear over my Drow skin -- they should be gold or white to really pop against the dark drow skin.

I was thinking Elvish script (in the style of Tolkien) -- there some really interesting Tolkien fonts which may provide this -- and magical symbols. These may be wholly original drawings or designs...

Anonymous said...

You should def make some sort of "wolf" tattoo that would make it look like it's ripping out of the chest or something that would be cool

or even have all pack members need to wear some sort of pack tattoo that lets people identify them being in the pack...like something small around the neck area or something, that'd be kinda cool

Emotional Blackmail Tattoos said...

Ahh the above comment would be great if I knew who made it! lol