Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Nauru Store Gone

Well...as you can see from the title the Nauru store location is gone. I woke up this morning to find one of my neighbors had somehow returned half of my store to me. Needless to say I am not happy. Sooooo no moving sale cause well...there isnt anything to move lol. I will be having a grand opening sale for the store in Sisterhood shortly, with which I will be releasing a whole new line of tattoo's. Some of the merchindise is up now for sale and others I am still working on getting up there.

~Stormy

2 comments:

Jesseaitui Petion said...

Did you notify Hiro? I dont see how someone could have returned your things unless they were an officer of your group! Unless it was some type of system glitch(Which is VERY possible)- id send in a bug report.

Sorry about that, sucks. You should notify hiro especially if you paid for the month.

Emotional Blackmail Tattoos said...

Yeah I spoke with Hiro, there isnt really anything that I can do. You know the 5m of water space between all the properties there? its gone between his and mine, and even overlaps the land where my by a tiny bit, which is how he ended up able to return some of my items. I think it is a bug with SL cause I know Hiro wouldnt move it then not tell me. With being part of Live Help I have seen all sorts of return bugs in the past month.

As far as the rent goes its all taken care of.

~Stormy