Friday, November 10, 2006

New Tattoos On Display

Well...its been a long past few days and I am proud to bring you (insert drumroll here) The Drow Tattoo Series. I am only posting a sample here of the tattoo's I have. I am going to have a few leg tattoos come out next week in this series also. Along with a requested Drow Dragon Tattoo. There will be no tattoo of the week this week because well...you get a whole series!!
Red Agrach Drow Tattoo
The Glyphs on these tattoos are from the Drow Houses in the drow books by R.A. Salvatore.
You can see the other Drow Series Tattos by visiting the store here

I dont have these on my SLB store yet but I will after some sleep. I have been up for 20 hours now working on getting the packaging done for these, the screenshots, posters, server, vendors....its a long process! lol.

As always feel free to leave any comments/suggestions/requests for future Drow Tattoo's, all I ask is that you leave your Second Life name.

~Stormy Wilde

2 comments:

Pal Platini said...

Ooo! Very very nice, Stormy. And drows hold such a special spot in my heart, too. :)

Can't wait to see your new shop, but it will have to wait, as I'm dashing off to my rl gig now. Hope you got a nice long restful sleep.. you sure deserve it. Moving & new releases, oh my! Nice to see such dedication to our well inked masses.

~Pal

Emotional Blackmail Tattoos said...

Thanks Pal! Message me next time you are in world. I had an idea that I want to bounce off of you.

~Stormy